Join Banffshire Coast
Membership of the Banffshire Coast Tourism Partnership is open to all tourism-related businesses in the area. By becoming a member, you will be joining a very active and influential organisation dedicated to promoting the area as a distinct tourist destination and to developing a vibrant tourism sector.
Membership benefits include:-
- free inclusion on www.banffshirecoast.com and mobile APP
- strong marketing and promotional support through heavily discounted advertising and marketing campaigns
- opportunities to take part in seasonal promotions, PR activity, Partnership initiatives and collaborative projects
- access to a programme of free or low-cost workshops, providing practical, professional help in all aspects of tourism
- distribution of your leaflets in 30+ stands across the Banffshire Coast area
- participation in regular membership meetings - with the opportunity to learn from others
- participation in the Tell Us What You Think Visitor Survey
- regular communications - giving up-to-the-minute information on all things tourism - locally, regionally and nationally
- participation in and support for a body which is working hard with local, regional and national organisations to raise the profile of Banffshire Coast as a distinctive tourism destination.
Here's what some of our members think:
"Mill of Nethermill Holidays highly recommends the Banffshire Coast Tourism Partnership (BCTP); we consider BCTP to be an invaluable tool for our business. BCTP has not only raised the awareness of this beautiful coastline, but they have helped to raise the quality of the business offering in this area. BCTP has provided us with important workshops and networking events to help keep our self-catering business current with our ever-changing tourism industry. Our guests have shared with us that the Banffshire Coast website has helped them plan what they were going to do on holiday, and the Walking leaflets are a huge success with all our visitors." Bill and Lynn Pitt, Mill of Nethermill Holidays by Pennan
"As a member of the Banffshire Coast Tourism Partnership, one of the many benefits Macduff Marine Aquarium has enjoyed this year has been the innovative promotional campaigns run by the organisation which highlight our coastline’s marine wildlife – who could have predicted that the news article BCTP arranged about the Troup Head gannets could spark interest from the BBC and a piece about the aquarium and the gannet cam on BBC Landward? Taking part in other BCTP initiatives, such as the Seaside in the City event in Glasgow, also allows us to reach audiences that we wouldn’t get to on our own. The group do an amazing amount of work on everyone’s behalf and membership is of great value to us." Claire Matthews, Macduff Marine Aquarium
“I have been a member for many years now and find that BCTP has been really good for marketing my business both to locals and visitors alike. Their leaflets are regularly quoted as the reason why a number of visitors come to visit me and I think it’s really important that businesses that aren’t necessarily seen as essential to tourism are part of the tourist experience of the area.” Fiona Duckett, Watergaw Ceramics
The annual membership fee is £75.00.
To find out more, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com
Click here to download a Membership Form. (Please note that the Banffshire Coast Tourism Partnership is no longer VAT-registered; this detail will be changed following the AGM in May 2016.)